Zero Suicide Institute is Hiring a Senior Project Associate
Join the Zero Suicide Institute at EDC team as a project lead and help bring safer suicide care practices to healthcare systems in the U.S. and around the globe.
EDC is hiring a full-time Senior Project Associate for Zero Suicide Institute.
The Senior Project Associate at Zero Suicide Institute will deliver trainings and consultation related to the Zero Suicide model and suicide safer care. There may be an opportunity for this person to become an AMSR (Assessing and Managing Suicide Risk) trainer or master trainer (depending on experience).
- Lead in-person and live online training events
- Provide consultation about launching, implementing, sustaining, and evaluating Zero Suicide in systems
- Cultivate client relationships and facilitate connections to ZSI services
- Contribute to the development of presentations, resources, web content to advance the work of safer suicide care
- Work closely and collaboratively with colleagues across EDC suicide projects including the Action Alliance, the Suicide Prevention Resource Center, and other related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 7 years of related experience or Master’s degree with at least 4 years of related experience
- Clinical experience in health or behavioral health care settings, with involvement in leading safer suicide care initiatives
- Consultation or coaching experience related to suicide care practices
- Commitment to working on, and contributing to, a collaborative and mission-driven team focused on preventing suicide
- Strong facilitation and public speaking skills
- Experience and ability to plan, lead, and manage projects
Working for EDC
- A mission-driven work environment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance and employee assistance program
- 13 paid holidays
- Generous vacation benefits
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition and transportation reimbursement
- Retirement plan including robust employer contributions
- Paid sick time and up to 16 hours of personal time annually
- Parental leave
Learn more and apply today.