Educator Wellness training provides adults—including teachers, support staff, and leaders—strategies for prioritizing and supporting wellness individually and with peers.
Many educators across the nation are dealing with high levels of anxiety, stress, fear, and worry, and leaders are increasingly navigating issues of low teacher retention and recruitment. This workshop training series is intended to provide strategies and knowledge around the ways in which individuals can prioritize wellness, and how district and school systems can better support these efforts.
Learn About Educator Wellness Training
- EDC Philosophy
EDC Solutions for Education & Wellbeing supports education systems in providing all students with high-quality academic instruction that integrates and promotes social-emotional learning and mental health.
- Participant Audience
The audience for this service is classroom educators and leaders in charge of instruction or curriculum design. The training series includes technical assistance consultation between sessions.
- Skills Development
Prioritizing Individual Wellness
- Participants will learn how to identify strategies and knowledge around the individual and ecological causes of negative emotions, as well as what can be controlled and improved.
Supporting Staff Through Systems and Structures
- Participants will learn about how the environment, including the systems and structures in which they’re working or leading, can consistently support adult wellness.
- Training Outcomes
- Develop a holistic understanding of social-emotional learning
- Understand the benefits of wellbeing
- Examine strategies around adult wellbeing
- Consider ways to align these practices with policy and practice
- Reflect on their current successes and challenges with wellbeing
- Plan and take action to further apply wellness strategies
- Session Topics
This service is comprised of technical assistance and four, 90-minute in-person or online workshops on the following topics for school-level teams of practitioners. Sessions will provide tools for reflection, self-assessment, and action planning.
- An Ecological Approach to Supporting Adult Wellness in Schools
- Leveraging Relationships to Support Adult Wellness
- Establishing Systems and Structures to Support Adult Wellness
- Peer Sharing & Applying Lessons Learned
Teams will work with their technical assistance specialist between sessions to embed these learnings into their daily routines, including administrative meetings, interactions with adults and families, and their students.
Access Educator Wellness Training
Ready to learn how Educator Wellness training can transform your school or district? Interested in learning more about pricing structures and available funding? Start the conversation today.