We advance systems and structures to support the whole community.
EDC Solutions for Education & Wellbeing supports education systems in providing all students with high-quality academic instruction that integrates and promotes social-emotional learning and mental health.
Our training and consultation services help pre-kindergarten to twelfth-grade education systems build capacity in supportive, meaningful ways. We can provide your school or district with strategic, cost-effective solutions that are responsive to the needs of the communities you serve.
Expert Training and Consultation
Our services are designed to:
- Help teachers integrate SEL into practice for all grades and academic subjects,
- Focus on educator wellness in schools by helping them adopt strategies to reduce stress and other mental health concerns,
- Work with education leaders to incorporate SEL priorities into policy, systems, and structures,
- Assist schools and districts with conducting a needs assessment focused on SEL and mental health supports
- Create mental health and suicide prevention practices and policies that align with SEL work
- Rapid Assessment and Action Planning
Rapid Assessment and Action Planning (RAAP) is an innovative, data-driven solution to address school districts’ SEL and mental health needs through comprehensive consultation.
- Multi-Tiered School Suicide Prevention
Multi-Tiered School Suicide Prevention is designed to assist educational leaders in improving upon strategic planning and structural changes toward suicide prevention within a multi-tiered system of support.
- Educator Wellness
Educator Wellness training provides adults—including teachers, support staff, and leaders—strategies for prioritizing and supporting wellness individually and with peers.
- SEL Audit
Social-Emotional Learning Audit is a rapid, data-driven solution to assist districts in identifying their SEL strengths, gaps, and opportunities for growth—using a Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) framework.
- SEL Adaptive Practice
Social-Emotional Learning Adaptive Practice provides educators with strategies for integrating SEL into lesson plans and classroom routines across all content areas and grade levels.
- SEL for Educational Leaders, Systems & Comms
Social-Emotional Learning for Educational Leaders, Systems and Communication provides district and school educational leaders with strategies and support toward prioritizing specific areas of SEL, improving policy, and communicating changes to the school community.
We work with school districts across the nation to promote high-quality academic instruction that prioritizes the social and emotional wellbeing of students and staff. We implement research-informed and culturally-responsive services that include coaching, data application, programmatic consultation, strategic planning, and professional development toward multi-tiered systems change.
We're interested in learning about the unique needs of your district. Reach out today for a free thirty-minute consultation.