Join the Getting Further with Zero Suicide: Fidelity & Sustainability webinar for useful strategies around monitoring fidelity and working towards sustainability.
Session on Fidelity & Sustainability
Don't miss out on our upcoming webinar, Getting Further with Zero Suicide: Fidelity & Sustainability, where we'll delve into practical strategies for monitoring fidelity and advancing sustainability within the Zero Suicide framework.
We’re discussing the critical aspects of fidelity measurement from assessment to evaluation and how to plan for sustainability from the outset and integrate it seamlessly into your organization's goals. Join the conversation for actionable insights and tools to enhance fidelity and sustainability within your organization.
Getting Further with Zero Suicide Series
The Getting Further with Zero Suicide webinar series is designed for Zero Suicide systems that are ready to take their initial implementation efforts to the next level. This four-part series provides insights into topics vital to continuous quality improvement for suicide prevention in healthcare.
Zero Suicide Institute experts will lead conversations around care pathways, healthcare worker wellness, fidelity and sustainability, and just culture and lived experience. Together with the Zero Suicide Toolkit, this series further supports organizations in advancing their work to improve safer suicide care.
The webinar series is scheduled throughout the year and open for registration in advance. Recordings of past webinars will be made available at the same links, available below. Recommended Zero Suicide resources are linked below.
- Series Schedule & Topics
- Recommended Tools & Readings
These resources and more are available on the Zero Suicide Toolkit at ZeroSuicide.edc.org:
- The webinar series is an in-depth companion to the Getting Further with Zero Suicide resource. Organizations still in the early implementation phase should reference the Getting Started with Zero Suicide resource.
- We offer the Zero Suicide Organizational Self Study, which we encourage organizations to update annually, along with regular use of our Zero Suicide Workforce Survey.
- For stories and tips on just culture, self-care, and suicide care transitions, check out the Suicide Care Insights series. We encourage organizations to submit their own Zero Suicide Care Insights to share.
- Specifically on the topic of just culture, we recommend reading “Inconvenient Truths in Suicide Prevention: Why a Restorative Just Culture Should be Implemented Alongside a Zero Suicide Framework” and watching the Zero Suicide of Australasia video series.
- Support from Zero Suicide Institute
Zero Suicide Institute offers training and consultation to support your Zero Suicide implementation. To further your implementation goals, we recommend: